Objectives of the project
- List data sources about links of interest in the health sector across Europe,
- Collect the data from these sources,
- Harmonise their format so they can be used together,
- Store all this information in a database,
- Make this database accessible to researchers, journalists, NGOs and any actor interested in transparency in the health sector,
- Report about the problems encountered,
- Advocate for a better transparency system in Europe.
About France: we already have the data, which is public, and easily explorable on our “historical” project eurosfordocs.fr. The french data is much more detailed and complete than in other countries, which makes it challenging to merge, we are still thinking on how to best achieve it.
Projects that have used eurosfordocs.eu data